ATG Checkout Flow Interview Questions
ATG Checkout Flow Interview Questions for Advanced Level / ATG Lead level interview Questions. Check flow is also called as Purchase process flow.
One of the important concepts or modules in Oracle ATG commerce is Oracle ATG Check Flow. No ATG interview can be complete without asking questions on oracle ATG Checkout flow. Following are the set of interview questions you can frequently expect on Oracle ATG Checkout Flow module.
- Explain Purchase Process flow
- Purchase Process Subsystem
- Use of commerceItem
- Use of ShippingGroup
- Use of Payment Group
- Various Relationships
- Use of ShippingGroupCommerceItemRelationship
- Use of PaymentGroupOrderRelationship
- Use of PaymentGroupCommerceItemRelationship
- Use of PaymentGroupShippingGroupRelationship
- Business Layer Classes
- Role of OrderTools
- Role of OrderManager
- Role of CommerceItemManager
- Role of ShippingGroupManager
- Role of PaymentGroupManager
- Role of HandlingInstructionManager
- Role of PaymentGroupManager
- Role of OrderQueries
- Role of SimpleOrderManager
- Usage and customization of orderrepository.xml
- Usage and customization of PipelineManager
- Order Repository
- OOTB implementation and Project specific customization
- Address classes
- Address Properties
- ContactInfo Properties
- Base Commerce Classes and Interfaces
- What is an Order?
- Implementation of Order – OrderImpl
- Use of OrderHolder component
- Use of ShoppingCart component
- Various Manager components
- Use of OrderManager component
- Use of PaymentManager Component
- Use of ShippingGroupManager Component
- Use of OrderTools component in checkout flow and its configurations
- Use of HandlingInstructions in Purchase process
- How to extend Order in an ATG application
- Various implementation of OOTB PaymentGroups available in ATG
- Credit card
- What are the various FormHandlers in Purchase flow / check flows?
- Explain ATG web commerce Order states
- OOTB states
- Custom states – specific to your Project
- How to extend Purchase Process Form Handlers
- OrderStates: represent the states of an Order.
- CommerceItemStates: the states of a CommerceItem.
- PaymentGroupStates: the states of a PaymentGroup.
- ShippingGroupStates: the states of ShippingGroup
- ShippingGroupCommerceItemRelationship States
- Customization and configuring Purchase Process Services
- How do you Loading Orders?
- How do you Modifying Orders?
- How do you Repricing Orders?
- How do you Save Orders?
- How do you Cancel Orders?
- How do you Check out Orders?
- How do you Process Payment of Orders?
- How do you Schedule recurring orders?
- Setting Restrictions on orders
- How do you Track the shopping process?
- Trouble shooting Order problems
- Extending the Oracle ATG Web Commerce Form Handlers
OOTB: Out of the Box
You may also like this:
TechnoStixs.com is a dedicated weblog for Java/J2EE and web developers. We take pride in our work. Every publication is carefully analyzed, written and tested to ease the understanding of the topic or subject.
We cover Java Core Technologies, eCommerce, J2EE Frameworks, Web Service, Build Tools, Unit Test Frameworks and Others.
5,479 total views, 1 views today