Simplifi Commerce is the premier Oracle Commerce Platform (Oracle ATG, Oracle Endeca & Oracle WebCenter)
implementation service provider. The company currently operates in the US, with centers in India and clients in the India,
United States and Europe.
Simplifi Commerce was founded in 2013 by group of ATG & Endeca experts. We also provide live online training sessions on
Oracle ATG, Oracle Endeca & Oracle Web Center. Our live training courses are delivered by Oracle ATG and Oracle Endeca
experts with real-world industry experience.
It all began with a dream to make a difference in the world of eCommerce, to unleash the potential of Oracle Commerce
Platform, and to create engaged resources and provide reusable accelerators to customers. We are passionate and dedicated
bunch of experts to help the organizations to setup Oracle web commerce practice and implementation.
SIMPLIFI COMMERCE (SimCom) - we simplifi your commerce better
At Simplifi Commerce we provide advanced technology service to build end-to-end eCommerce solution in the world of
Oracle Commerce Platform (includes ATG/Endeca/WebCenter). SimCom services are highly flexible, customizable to each
client integrations and partner systems.
SIMPLIFI COMMERCE Labs (SiCL) – creating experts to Simplifi the commerce world
At Simplifi Commerce Labs, we help individual resource and their organization, to learn & operate efficiently the Oracle
Commerce Platform – ATG, Endeca & WebCenter. As part of SiCL we also provide live online training sessions on Oracle ATG,
Oracle Endeca & Oracle Web Center. Our live training courses are delivered by Oracle ATG and Oracle Endeca experts with
real-world industry experience.
WHAT WE DO
Through expert leadership & our expertise in Oracle Commerce, we have reputation in building Oracle ATG and Oracle Endeca
practices that improve individual and organizational performance in the world of eCommerce.
OUR EXPERTISE TEAM
We at SIMPLIFI COMMERCE Labs (SiCL) are dedicated in making difference to an individual resource and
their organizations in the world of Oracle Web Commerce. Developing great resources and practices is the key to success of an
eCommerce organization. We help to develop Oracle Web Commerce practice through our real-world industry experience working
for major ecommerce projects in the eCommerce arena. We have experience working for clients like – John Lewis, Kohls, TBC,
Falabella, Woolworths, Express, Maritz, Passarela, Liverpool, AnnTaylor, OfficeMax and BestBuy.
Oracle ATG Commerce Training
|Module 1||Core Concepts – ATG Platform|
|The module details the essential skills for building on ATG Platform and details the various core concepts|
|Task 1||Introduction to Oracle ATG Commerce|
|Task 2||Core Concepts Overview|
|Task 3||ATG Developer Tools – ATG ACC, Dynamo Admin, BCC|
|Task 4||Module Structure & Dependency|
|Task 5||Assembling a sample ATG application|
|Module 2||Components Usage|
|This module explains Nucleus, CONFIGPATH, component scopes etc.|
|Task 1||Nucleus Component|
|Task 2||CONFIGPATH & Layering|
|Task 3||Component Scope|
|Task 4||Logging Mechanism|
|Module 3||Dynamic Pages (Page Development)|
|This module details the JSP page structure, DSP tag library & it’s usage in JSP development|
|Task 1||JSP Server Page Basics|
|Task 2||JSPs & ATG Tag Library|
|Task 3||DSP Tags & Components usage|
|Task 5||Custom Droplets|
|Module 4||Forms & Form Handlers|
|The topic details on how forms should be developed using the dsp tag library and associate them with the form handlers for handling the data|
|Task 1||DSP Forms|
|Task 2||Form Handlers|
|Task 3||Custom Form Handlers|
|Module 5||Using Repositories (Data Anywhere Architecture)|
|This module describes the Data Anywhere Architecture implemented by Oracle ATG Commerce framework and it’s usage in web-application development|
|Task 1||ATG Repository Overview|
|Task 2||SQL Repository Architecture|
|Task 3||Repository Data Definition|
|Task 4||Repository Items & Item Descriptor Inheritance|
|Task 5||RQL & using repositories on a page|
|Task 6||Repository API|
|Module 6||ATG Personalization|
|The topic details various personalization features provided by ATG and how to use them|
|Task 1||Introduction to ATG Personalization|
|Task 2||Extending Profiles|
|Task 3||Scenarios & Slots|
|Module 7||Product Catalog|
|Product Catalog details on the catalog elements provided OOTB and how to extend the same|
|Task 1||Overview of Catalog|
|Task 2||Using the Product Catalog|
|Task 3||Catalog Templates Overview|
|Task 4||Extending the Product Catalog|
|Task 5||Administering the Product Catalog|
|Pricing module which is one of the core commerce components details on various pricing features provided OOTB and the components usage|
|Task 1||Commerce Pricing Overview|
|Task 2||Static & Dynamic Pricing|
|Task 3||How Pricing Engine Works|
|Task 4||Commerce Price Calculators|
|Task 5||Using Pricelists|
|Inventory topic details how stock levels are maintained, various components provided OOTB for our service|
|Task 1||Introduction to Inventory System|
|Task 2||Stock Levels & Thresholds|
|Task 3||Inventory Classes & Implementations|
|Task 4||Inventory Manager Implementations|
|Module 10||Purchase Process & Form Handlers|
|Purchase process details the various commerce objects involved during the purchase process flow|
|Task 1||Purchase Process Sub Systems|
|Task 2||Commerce Object Model|
|Task 3||Form Handler – Modifying Cart|
|Task 4||Form Handler – Checking Out|
|Module 11||ATG Multisite|
|Multisite one of features implemented in ATG 10 details on how multi-site feature can be implemented in a website|
|Task 1||Multisite Overview|
|Task 2||Site Administration|
|Task 3||URL Management|
|Task 4||JSP Pages in Multisite Applications|
|Task 5||Creating Multisite Applications|
|Module 12||Using BCC|
|Using BCC lists all the steps that one should know to administer an ATG Business Control Center Application|
|Task 1||Overview of Business Control Centre|
|Task 2||Project & Deployments|
|Task 3||Administering ATG application using BCC|
Why we’re right for the job…
- We discuss core concepts and best practices for managing an Oracle Web Commerce implementation
- Instructor-led sessions with hands-on activities using own data and application maximize effective knowledge transfer and deliver maximum benefits to business users.
- All our team members are Oracle ATG Web Commerce Suite 10 Implementation Developer certified and have more than 10 years of experience in the eCommerce domain.
- Few of our team members are Oracle Certified Trainers in Oracle ATG and Oracle Endeca.
- We have custom built theoretical presentation, lab exercises and solution kit to each lab exercise.
- We have Onsite and Offshore team to support the resource in all time zones.
- Each resource attending the session will have the ATG application setup by end of 10 weeks, to learn & practice the future customizations in their local machine.
- A reference live project – highlighting real time integration touch points from a complex commerce application.
- Real time use cases from the live projects for customizing the Out of the box implementation.
- We can coordinate between various Time zones.
- Tips to handle and clear ATG interviews.
- We can provide 2 hours introductory session on Oracle Commerce platform and our methods to your team. We will continue only if your team wants to learn from us.
- We help to learn and develop Oracle Web Commerce practice through our real-world industry experience working for major ecommerce projects in the eCommerce arena.
- We have experience working for clients like – John Lewis, Kohls, TBC, Falabella, Woolworths, Express, Maritz, Passarela, Liverpool, AnnTaylor, OfficeMax and BestBuy.
- Our vision is not to be a training institute; we want to be Oracle ATG/Endeca implementation service providers.
- We don’t call ourselves as trainers, we are ATG / Endeca experts and we teach from our experience.
Costs, Duration & Methods
Email us for Cost details
Oracle ATG Commerce training (12 weeks, 3 days a week + Lab Exercises)
We connect remotely using GoToMeeting
Think we’re right for the job? Reach Us Out…
Interested to know how Simplifi Commerce can make a quantifiable difference to your organization? Submit your information
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Visit us at www.simplificommerce.com
You may also like this
TechnoStixs.com is a dedicated weblog for Java/J2EE and web developers. We take pride in our work. Every publication is carefully analyzed, written and tested to ease the understanding of the topic or subject.
We cover Java Core Technologies, eCommerce, J2EE Frameworks, Web Service, Build Tools, Unit Test Frameworks and Others.
1,702 total views, 1 views today