Oracle ATG Interview – 2 (Sample Interview Questions)
Below are the set of Oracle ATG Interview questions asked during interview of a US based retailer. We have listed them to help you understand practicality of the interview.This will give you an overall view how a Oracle ATG interview will shape-out during the interview process.
- Brief introduction about yourself and experience
- Tell me about your projects and Oracle ATG Commerce experience
- Know the Expectation before the interview, this will help you to anticipate the questions in the interview, like
- Oracle Endeca
- Explain your Strong Areas like
- Purchase process
- Feed Processing
- Home Page
- Shopping cart
Oracle ATG Interview Questions
- Tell me on click of Home page / any page – request handling happens?
- You need to explain about the request handling pipeline
- Explain DAF Pipeline flow
- What is a Form Handler?
- Explain of FormHandler
- Pre and Post methods
- Use of pre method and post method quoting a live example
- Name few OOTB FormHandler – in various flows
- Custom FormHandler implemented as part of your project and few
- Explain of FormHandler
- What is a Droplet?
- Explain use of droplet
- How do you write custom droplet
- Name few OOTB droplets
- How do you write a custom Droplet?
- Explain the steps involved in writing the custom droplet
- Explain the scenario where you have written custom droplets in your project.
- How is Error handling done in Form Handler? Explain
- How do we achieve different pricing in your website? Example US and Geman site –
- It is achieved using Pricelist. Explain Price List and advantage of using it.
- How Pricing Works in ATG?
- What does an Order contains?
- Explain purchase order flow?
- What are the major Form Handlers in various flows?
- Shopping cart
- Payment Page
- Shipping page
- Order Review Page
- Order confirmation page
- What is Pipeline? How is it implemented in ATG? What are the out of the box pipelines?
- What is the difference between ServiceParameter and ServiceLocalParameter?
- What is use of PriceModelHolder?
- How are Promotions implemented in ATG? Types of promotion?
- Feed Processing implemented in ATG (Schedulers)
- Performance issues
- Endeca mapping – how Endeca understands ATG data
- Various types of Caches in ATG? Which caching technique to use when? What are the various caching mechanism implemented in your project?
- Various cache Modes in Oracle ATG Commerce
- What is a Repository? What are the OOTB repositories in ATG? Explain custom repositories implemented as part of your project? Steps involved in writing a custom repository?
- Various types of tables in ATG? Primary, Auxiliary and Multi.
- Can you Explain Data Any Where Architecture in ATG
- What is Sub-type in ATG? When do you create a sub-type? Explain with an example from your project?
- How do you extend a repository?
- Use of Transient properties. Explain a scenario implementing a transient property
- Differentiate Express checkout vs Normal check out
Any questions as part of Oracle ATG Interview
- Ask about project
- Roles and responsibilities
- Reporting to
Photo Credit: CVINSIDE
You may also like this
- ATG interview – 1 (Sample Interview Questions) – Part 1
- ATG interview – 1 (Sample Interview Questions) – Part 2
- ATG Purchase Process / Checkout Flow – Interview Questions (Basic Level)
- ATG Purchase Process / Checkout Flow – Interview Questions (Advanced Level)
ORACLE ATG ENDECA & JAVA TECHNOLOGY XCHANGE SYSTEM.
TechnoStixs.com is a dedicated weblog for Oracle ATG, Oracle Endeca, Java/J2EE and web developers. We take pride in our work. Every publication is carefully analyzed, written and tested to ease the understanding of the topic or subject.
We cover Oracle ATG, Oracle Endeca, Java Core Technologies, eCommerce, J2EE Frameworks, Web Service, Build Tools, Unit Test Frameworks and Others.
Subsidiary of Simplifi Commerce (www.simplificommerce.com)
At Simplifi Commerce – We train individual resource and their organization, to learn & operate efficiently the Oracle Commerce Platform – ATG, Endeca & WebCenter.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, for a free introductory session.
13,903 total views, 6 views today