Oracle ATG Interview – 3 (Sample Interview Questions)
Below are the set of Oracle ATG Interview questions asked during interview of a US based Fashion retailer. We have listed them to help you understand practicality of the interview:
- How do you check if the User is logged in to ecommerce site?
- Use of TRANSIENT variables in ATG
- What is the difference between REPOSITORY and Mutable REPOSITORY?
- In an ATG application development when do you use a DROPLET and FORMHANDLER?
- List few best practices you have followed in implementing ATG custom FormHandler?
- List few best practices you have followed in implementing ATG custom Droplet?
- Explain ATG ecommerce flow – from home page to order processing? Technical Overivew.
- Best practice in ATG application coding?
- Droplet / FormHandler
- Manager classes
- Tools Classes
- Service and Service Implementation classes
- Web service calls
- Explain how to extend Out of the box Form Handler? Which method do you override?
- Explain how to extend Droplet? Which method do you override?
- When do you use SetParameter and setLocalParameter?
- Explain layering concepts in ATG? What advantage does it provide?
- List out the Out of the box form handlers used in your project? List the customization and use case for the same?
- You know ORDER is the heart of ecommerce – When is an Order created?
- Explain in detail steps involved in ADD ITEM TO CART?
- Different type of Relationships in ATG RM?
- When do you use one-to-many relation? Explain with an example?
- When do you use many-to-many relation? Explain with an example?
- Explain various types of Caching modes in ATG?
- In an ATG application explain what are SKU, PRODUCT, CATEGORY, and CATALOG?
- How is a SKU associated to a PRODUCT?
- How are the products in displayed in a ATG browse and shop page?
- Explain need of SLOT, SCENARIOS and TARGETTER with an use case implemented in your project?
- Explain the out of the box repositories available in ATG? How do you decide to write a custom repository? Also state the steps involved in achieving it?
- How do you add multiple items to cart? How do you achieve it?
- Come out with various scenarios REPRICE is called?
- Explain about how PRICING works in ATG? Responsibilities of different Price Engine?
- Differentiate Item Type and Component item type in a repository definition file?
- What is Auxiliary in ATG? Give as example when do you use it?
Photo Src: CVINSIDE
You may also like this:
TechnoStixs.com is a dedicated weblog for Java/J2EE and web developers. We take pride in our work. Every publication is carefully analyzed, written and tested to ease the understanding of the topic or subject.
We cover Java Core Technologies, eCommerce, J2EE Frameworks, Web Service, Build Tools, Unit Test Frameworks and Others.
2,019 total views, 4 views today