Oracle ATG Pipeline Interview Questions
All Oracle ATG Commerce developer you should know below Oracle ATG Pipeline questions. These questions are based on the experience and the interview faced by our team.
ATG Pipeline Introduction
A pipeline executes code in a predefined way and the code execution is modular. The PipelineManager is the component that implements the pipeline execution mechanism.
DAF pipeline is used for execution of request handling. Oracle ATG Commerce uses commerce pipelines to execute tasks like loading an
Order, saving an
Order, and checking out an
img src: missionglue.com
- Explain you experience in Oracle ATG Pipeline
- What are types of Oracle ATG Pipeline?
- DAF servlet pipeline
- Commerce Pipeline
- Question related to DAF Servlet Pipeline
- Who Starts the DAF servlet pipeline?
- Which is the first pipeline processor in DAF pipeline?
- List the important pipeline processors in DAF pipeline?
- What is the use of AuthenticationServlet in DAF Pipeline?
- What is the use of ProfileRequestServlet in DAF Pipeline?
- What is the use of CachePreventionServlet in DAF Pipeline?
Note: Know all important pipeline servlets in both DAF and Commerce pipeline.
- How do you insert servlets in the pipeline?
- What are the steps to create a pipeline servlet?
- What is the use of PipelinebleServlet?
- What is the use of InsertableServlet?
- How to customize Oracle ATG pipeline?
- How to disable unnecessary servlets?
- What are the steps to add new servlets to Oracle ATG pipeline?
- Explain your knowledge on Commerce pipelines?
- Who invokes CommercePipeline in checkout flow?
- Explain about loadOrderPipeline chain?
- What happens when you call OrderManager.loadOrder()
- Explain about updateOrderPipeline chain?
- What happens when you call OrderManager.updateOrder()
- Explain about processOrderPipeline chain?
- What happens when you call OrderManager.processOrder()
- Explain about repriceOrderPipeline chain?
- What happens when you call CartModifierFormHandler.handleRepriceOrder() / RepriceOrderDroplet?
DAF – Dynamo Application Framework
ATG – Art Technology Group
TechnoStixs.com is a dedicated weblog for Java/J2EE and web developers. We take pride in our work. Every publication is carefully analyzed, written and tested to ease the understanding of the topic or subject.
We cover Java Core Technologies, eCommerce, J2EE Frameworks, Web Service, Build Tools, Unit Test Frameworks and Others.
6,102 total views, 2 views today