Steps in creating Oracle ATG Webservices
- Create a component that should be exposed as a service.
- Map the component to a properties file.
- Define the security for component to be exposed in restSecurityConfiguration.xml
- Deploy the module in the Application server like Jboss or Weblogic
- The Module should include the Oracle ATG REST module
- Validate the service deployed and test for its availability
- Access the component exposed as a service in the client component or application
- Test the Client component to work as expected
You may also like this
TechnoStixs.com is a dedicated weblog for Java/J2EE and web developers. We take pride in our work. Every publication is carefully analyzed, written and tested to ease the understanding of the topic or subject.
We cover Java Core Technologies, eCommerce, J2EE Frameworks, Web Service, Build Tools, Unit Test Frameworks and Others.
1,270 total views, 1 views today